Skip to main content

Support Me for the Capital One Race for Kids Toronto - 2015





I’ll be participating in Capital One Race for Kids in Toronto on Saturday,June 6th,  in support of Boys and Girls Clubs of TorontoCapital One Race for Kids™ is an urban-adventure race where we will compete in fun and exciting Challenges in a run to the finish line - all while raising funds on behalf of Boys and Girls Clubs of Toronto. For more information about Capital One Race for Kids™, check out the website at www.raceforkids.ca.

My goal is to raise $100.00 CAD but I can’t do it without your help so please join me in supporting a great cause by sponsoring me today. 

Join me to support the Capital One Race for Kids Toronto - 2015

To highlight the importance of after school programs at Boys and Girls Clubs - and why I am supporting this important cause - take a look at these statistics:

  • 40% of violent crimes against children take place between 3:00 and 7:00pm
  • This year, 200,000 children and youth will attend programs at Boys and Girls Clubs across Canada
  • 69% of Boys and Girls Clubs alumni say their involvement in the Clubs "saved their life"
If you want to know more about what you’ll be helping to fund, you can visit the Why Play? section on the Capital One Race for Kids™ website. More information about Boys and Girls Clubs of Toronto - is available at www.bgcgt.com.

If you’d like to help change these statistics, please donate.

Thank you in advance for your generosity.

Sincerely,



Natasha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 Outlook — Curls, Skincare and Wellness

I thought I'd create a post since reviving my blog (instead of the very old 2015 post I had chilling as my "featured post" lol. So here I am, creating a post to get the ball going and hopefully get some accountability going! For the last year I stuck to journaling and keeping most of my thoughts to myself (or with close family and friends), however I really wanted to take the leap of getting back into blogging and vlogging! I'm super excited and hope you'll rock with me. Here's the content lineup: Curly Hair (because of course, it's consumed my life for the last 7 years 🤫) Skincare (because a girl still has dry skin and acne, and I doubt that will go anywhere 😂) Wellness (because I've always been the "athletic girl" and overall health is SO IMPORTANT) If you're here for all of that, then stick around and stay posted for more :)

Dear Vitamins, PLEASE HELP MY ACNE

Okay okay, so I took one of my many strolls into Shoppers Drugmart because, it's like my favourite store. Only because I could totally spend like a gajillion minutes reading labels. I could spend my WHOLE lunch hour in these aisles: Makeup, Lotions/Creams & Vitamins. Before going on my vitamin escapade, I read up on some sites and blogs regarding vitamins that were beneficial for battling acne. In my previous post, I tried to lookup Vitamins to Heal Acne  but only got so far as Vitamin A and Omega 3. Vitamin A I see everywhere and is pretty much the "go to" vitamin for face creams other than Vitamin E and Vitamin C. However I have read to be weary on going over the recommended dosage for Vitamin A and it totally made this girl's butt bleed . I haven't gone to a Dermatologist yet although I plan to, however it seems like Vitamin A cream is what's being prescribed. I'm trying to go for more of a holistic approach like XOJane  instead of medications. 

Cloré Haul: Marley Hair, SheaMoisture & More

Went to Cloré to gather some hair products, since you know, that's practically the only store in Toronto that caters to ethnic hair. Needed some weavage, a Cowash, and moisturizers for both my transitioning mother and I. It's always nice to educate someone on taking care of their natural/transitioning hair and letting them know it's not that bad or hard once you get the hang of it!